Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
About the Role:
Our client is a federal govt. agency seeking Front End Developers to join an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise their core business systems, through agile delivery and DevOps approaches.
What your day will look like:
- Develop user interface and user experience designs that meet user needs.
- Create and maintain interface wireframes and mock-ups
- Coach and mentor the Agency’s workforce in leading user interface and user experience design.
- Instil a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
What you will need for success:
Proficient in designing modern user experiences and user interfaces (Figma, Balsamiq, etc - provide examples)
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- Pega (or similar BPM tool)
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience working with data storage technologies such as NoSQL Elastic Search, RDBMS PostgreSQL and Oracle
Eligibility:This role is open to Australian citizens due to govt. security requirements.
Duration:12 month contract + 24 month extension options
Location:Client is based in Canberra - remote work available. There may be short periods (1-2 days every 2 months) where onsite work in Canberra is required to support UI/UX design activities.
For more information contact our client manager Erin 0262010106 or one of our consultants 0262010100.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales