Update day: 30-12-2021
Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Health Care Providers & Services
Job type: Full Time
- One of Australia’s largest opticak retailers
- Generous salary - $140K + Super + Relocation Assistance
- Further progression opportuities - joint partnership
About the company:
This optical retailer is a lifestyle brand that focuses on offering quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price. Stores are fitted with modern technology and with a fresh, fashion-focused and dynamic personal presence, this brand believes in providing exceptional eye care to all.
About the role:
This retailer is looking for a registered Optometrist to join their Toowoomba showroom and provide top-tire eyecare to all customers. Working with an ever-growing business, you will have future opportunities in joint partner ventures that are tailored for you to allow you to untap your earning potential.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have a degree in Optometry and hold a current AHPRA registration
- Create a professional, friendly testing experience for every patient
- Develop a strong, genuine and personal rapport with patients
- Collaborate with optical/retail team members
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Provide exceptional eye care and recommendations to patients
- Proven practical experience in optometry
- Be available Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday
Benefits & Rewards:
- Generous salar and relocation assistance
- Future joint partner ventures for extra earning potential
- Great work/life balance with a set roster
- A career with one of Australia’s largest optical retailers
- Strong support from upper management and head office
- Join a strong business that values company culture
If you’re a registered Optometrist who is passionate about providing exceptional eye-care and wanting to move to the Sunshine State, APPLY TODAY!
Reference Number 174916 | Recruitment Consultant Kyla Faulkner-Keefe
To apply online, please click on the applybutton.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contactKyla Faulkner-Keefeon 07 3319 1862orquoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing.
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania