Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full Time
About Our Client
Michael Page is a market leading, global recruitment firm and a member of the FTSE250. We are passionate about career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown- we reward success. We are currently looking to grow our teams in all areas of the business. We operate a team focused model that promotes collaborative culture across all divisions and teams.
As a Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will be responsible for helping the employer’s (client’s) to recruit candidates for job vacancies.
You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise commercial performance.
Consultants will also provide advice to both clients and candidates on training requirements, salary levels and career opportunities. Developing solid relationships and managing both the expectations of clients and candidates is integral to the role.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with clients through business development strategies.
- Create and post job adverts for relevant roles.
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and opportunities for new business.
- Assess suitability of candidates prospects by screening resumes, interviewing and managing candidate expectations all the way through to final offer stage.
- Keep an up to date record of candidate progress and passive prospects.
- Follow up on interview processes and update records in the internal database.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for hard working, results driven and goal-oriented individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a competitive nature and growth mindset, along with the ability to handle adversity and rejection. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as well as strong relationship building skills. A Bachelors degree and/or experience in recruitment or sales will be highly favourable. We are looking for people who have a proven track record of success and achievement.
What’s on Offer
This role allows you to build your own desk, run your own processes and ultimately determine your own success and career progression. Along with this, there is a commission-based structure on top of the base salary to reward hard work and success. With exceptional training programs provided, you will have ongoing support and advice from some of the best in the business.
Additional benefits include:
- Regular social events such as Annual Awards Night, Christmas Party and Race days
- Annual trips to exciting destinations including Los Angeles, Dubai, Bali and Hawaii
- Red Balloon vouchers for successful performers
- Generous bonus structure for referrals
- Inclusive networks such as , and
- Volunteer days and charity events
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales