Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $42,000 - $45,000
Elements of Byron is an award-winning Beach front resort, nestled on 50 acres of absolute beach front paradise in Byron Bay in the Northern Rivers of NSW. We are currently seeking a sparkly Guest Service Agent to join our Front Office team.
This is such an important role as you will be responsible for ensuring we do not merely deliver service but do more than is expected to create meaningful and authentic moments of hospitality. We are looking for someone who can quickly establish rapport with guests, stay calm under pressure and maintain exceptional attention to detail.
This is a casual position initially but there is potential for long term employment opportunities. Please note we have 20-30 hours available each week, the shifts are on a rotating roster, 7am - 3pm and 3pm - 11pm, across the 7 days of the week with two days off together. We are looking for people who can be flexible to work these shifts.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously
- Experience working in a 4-5 star resort/hotel front office environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Fidelio or Opera System
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Full availability to work weekends and public holidays
- Remain calm and effective in emergency and high pressure situations
- Current drivers licence essential
- First Aid Certificate desirable
- Opportunity to work with a fun and outgoing team
- North Byron beachside location - avoid the central Byron traffic!
- Comprehensive on the job training and support to get you settled in
For more information please contact Justine Dorrell on 02 6639 1516
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales