Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Industry: Human Resource
Job type: Full Time
Education: Year 12 or equivalent, Vocational or Certificates, Diploma or Associate’s Degree
Let’s get straight to the good stuff. Why work for one of the country’s most desirable hotel brands if you can’t taste the fruit for yourself? When you work for my client, we’ll give you:
- 2 free stays each year at any of my clients properties Australia wide
- Ongoing discounts on accommodation, restaurants and day spas
- Family and friend discounts
- On site accommodation for specific roles
- Gala Awards Night in recognition of achievement
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the property is maintained to the highest quality standard that my clients’ properties are renowned for. This role is suited to a landscaping professional who also has the initiative to assess general repair issues and work with suppliers to maintain the property.
About the Brand
You know that feeling when you open the door to your hotel room and everything seems just – perfect?
Well, it’s the same when you open the door to a career at one of my clients luxury properties
As the owners and operators of a wide range of stunning retreats, restaurants and experiences, they are just as dedicated to providing unique, life changing experiences for their employees as they are for their guests.
- Attending maintenance requests in a timely manner to ensure our guests have an enjoyable stay with us.
- Undertaking general repairs and maintenance across the property, including maintaining lawns, the lodge itself, pools and gardens.
- Working with and managing on-site contractors as required.
- Vineyard work.
- Experience managing external contractors and booking in trade services as required.
- Lawn and garden maintenance experience with the ability to operate garden machinery.
- Experience with roses.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Plumbing knowledge.
- Basic carpentry skills.
- Basic paintwork skills.
- Outdoor Pool & Spa Knowledge.
If you are well presented, suitably qualified and keen to take on a challenging role to advance your career and skills forward, please apply with a CV on the link below or email
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales