Update day: 19-12-2021
Industry: Computer Software
Job type: Full-time
About Us And The Role:
If you’re a Senior Product Manager looking for a unique challenge, then read on and join us at SurePact, as we embark on our mission to become a truly global market leader in risk identification and management.
SurePact is a National Award-Winning, cloud-based enterprise business in scale-up mode. We’re looking for an experienced Head of Product to join us as we enter the next phase. Our rapid growth and expansion is supported and underpinned by high profile investors and we are a global Microsoft Partner. With significant investment capital onboard, we are accelerating towards the next capital round and overseas expansion.
SurePact’s suite of products facilitate the identification and mitigation of risks within projects, contracts and grants and delivers transparency of data. Our software is a risk centric SaaS solution that identifies and mitigates contract risk supporting project and procurement delivery to government and corporate organisations.
As our Head of Product, you will hold accountability for developing and executing the product strategy and roadmap to take our existing suite of products to the next level. You will partner with our Founder/CEO and your peers in Technology, Sales and Customer Success, to understand SurePact’s vision and ensure that is translated in your product suite.
As we are in scale-up mode, you will be tasked with hiring and fostering a team of highly engaged business analysts to support you. You’ll provide leadership and vision to your team and ensure they develop an intimate understanding of SurePact’s customers in order to design innovative and engaging product solutions.
With Microsoft as an official partner, recently accepted into the Global Assisted Growth team and the first Microsoft IV partner in Asia Pacific to launch on their Global Commercial Marketplace, you will have an unparalleled interface with the global MS development and product teams.
The Head of Product position will report directly to the Founder/ Chief Executive Officer.
What You’ll Need To Do:
- Be the conduit between the product team and the teams in Technology, Engineering, Customer Success and Sales.
- Develop a strong portfolio strategy that drives lifetime customer value balancing retention and growth.
- Develop an intimate understanding of SurePact’s customers and their work environments in order to design innovative and engaging product solutions.
- Establish and embed core product management principles across the business.
- Engaging with stakeholders across the industry and liaise with technical and non-technical specialists to analyse, design and, scope a range of new, or enhancements to the existing solutions and products.
- Create high-level user stories and produce product concept documentation using appropriate business and data analysis.
- Analyse data from sources such as user activity, user testing/research, business systems and, external sources to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Define and develop success metrics for each product to ensure that all work adds value to the suite and use these metrics to drive future prioritization of work.
- Recruit and coordinate a team of highly capable business analysts to support the execution of the product roadmap.
- Engage with, develop and foster relationships with customers and partners, attend industry forums, acting as the Senior Product representative for SurePact.
What You’ll Bring To The Role:
- You’ll have at least 5 years experience in leading and managing a product development team.
- You’ll have a Product Management / Product Owner or UI UX Designer role / technical background.
- You’ll have to recruit your high performing team, so whilst this is underway, you’ll be on the tools ‘doing’ so solid knowledge and understanding of customer requests through to user stories is a must!
- You’ll have a portfolio that showcases your ability to solve complex UX problems with simple UI explanations of your approach and process so we can see why you chose your particular approach.
- You’ll have knowledge and understanding of good practice testing and quality assurance and knowledge of full stack software engineering (Front end, Back end, DevOps).
- You’ll play a critical role as a key member of the leadership team in shaping and supporting our overall company vision, day-to-day operations, and culture.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a tech start-up environment or possibly somewhere that was scaling or had scaled. Pre series A would be beneficial but understanding the dynamics of a Founder led business is vitally important.
What We’ll Bring To The Role:
- We’ll offer a very competitive salary for the right candidate.
- You’ll be directly responsible for growing and elevating our products, currently listed on the Microsoft Global marketplace.
- You’ll be directly responsible for working with the Founder and foundation clients to design new modules on the product roadmap.
- You’ll have the opportunity to build your own team – start afresh.
- We believe vehemently in a sustainable work/life balance and flexibility - we’re all adults here and it’s about outcome so tell us what you need to make it work for you.
- The role is currently based in Brisbane, but open to other locations if required.
Address: SurePact® Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania