Category: Fashion / Lifestyle
Job type: Full Time
G8 Education is an ASX 300 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 450 Centres and with over 10,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
About the role:
The Health, Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner will use their excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills to support and improve G8 Educations safety management system and Emergency and Crisis management framework. This role will be responsible for providing technical expertise in injury prevention and support the management of both work related and non work related medical conditions. The Health, Safety and Wellbeing business partner will also be responsible for the development and implementation of a National Health and Wellbeing program to reduce health risk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain, monitor, implement and review existing Crisis and Emergency response framework and associated documentation in consultation with key stakeholders
- Maintain, monitor, implement and review the Injury Management and Return to work framework in consultation with key stakeholders
- Oversee the management of non work related medical conditions from initial notification to closure and support the operations team on the appropriate management to minmise risk to team members
- Develop, implement, monitor and review an evidence based health and wellbeing program in consultation with key stakeholders to reduce health risk for our team members
- Utilise G8’s Communication framework to communicate changes, emerging risks and improvement opportunities
- Assist in the investigation of incidents as required
- Actively contribute ideas, opinions and options to meetings and other cross-functional forums.
- Minimum of 3 years working in Health, Safety and Wellbeing across a national portfolio
- Demonstrated experience in managing work related and non work related medical conditions in accordance with relevant legislation
- Demonstrated experience in Emergency and Crisis management
- Experience in the development, improvement, and implementation of Safety Management Systems
- Exceptional problem-solving, information technology, collaboration, coordination and presentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills,
- Customer-focused approach and ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent time management and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Attractive salary package
- Generous discount on childcare fees
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
- This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales