Update day: 12-05-2022
Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Job type: Casual/Holiday
Salary: $35k ~ $53k
Cleveland Winery Macedon Ranges
We are currently seeking an energetic Housekeeping Attendant to join our housekeeping team.
About The Role:
- Reporting to the Manager overseeing Housekeeping, this role is key in delivering our high standards, consistency and efficiently.
- Join a top team to deliver the finest cleanliness standards in the area
- Contribute to our profitability through efficient planning and execution of housekeeping duties
- 7 day operation with varied rosters covering day/night/weekend shifts including public holidays
To be successful in this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have:
- An eye for detail and are a genuine hard-worker
- Understand the art of teamwork in order to achieve success
- Work well independently and can self-manage your workload and quality of your rooms
- Love a challenge, take extreme pride presenting flawless rooms
- Recognise the importance of delivering exceptional guest service.
- Well-presented, a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- You thrive in an active and at times physically demanding role
Cleveland Winery Macedon Ranges
Continue to experience the best of the Macedon Ranges when you stay at Cleveland Winery, situated in the historic country township of Lancefield. Cleveland Winery is less than an hour’s drive from the Melbourne CBD and 40 minutes from Melbourne Airport.
Base yourself at the centrally located Cleveland Winery and be inspired by the variety of antique shops & art galleries dotted throughout the region, satisfied by the acclaimed local food & wine and amazed by the natural beauty of the local attractions such as Hanging Rock.
Featuring 50 beautifully appointed spacious suites the resort also includes an original country Homestead built in 1887 that can sleep up to 12 guests. As well as an underground Cellar Door where guests can sample some the best wines from across the region, the property also has an onsite a la carte restaurant & wood-fired pizza oven as well as hosting conferencing and weddings.
Founded in 1986, Lancemore Hotels are a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
- We value our people and, as such, offer career progression, generous staff discounts, company wide incentives and team social activities.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Follow us on Linked in
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales