Update day: 23-12-2021
Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Casual/Holiday
Baptistcare is one of Western Australia’s leading aged care providers - putting people at the heart of everything we do.
- Located in Manjimup
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,500 tax free)
- Casual position (choose your own hours!)
Why join us?
- Values based organisation
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free) to all eligible employees
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Access to our Wellness Program
- Accommodation discounts at Seashells Hospitality Group
- Full refund upon commencement of employment for your NDIS check
- A fantastic team environment
- Chance to give back! Provide care to older Western Australians?
About your new role:
We are seeking a Residential Housekeeping Partner to join our aged care team in Busselton. Working as part of our dedicated team means you will have the unique opportunity to enhance the well-being, comfort and enjoyment of residents with a particular emphasis on providing a comfortable, clean and homely environment. You will contribute to the physical and emotional well-being by partnering with residents to be involved in household tasks as meaningful life activities.
- Ability to complete a busy and physically demanding workload and respond to changing priorities
- A high level of comprehension and attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to engage residents through a person-centered approach to care and support
- Relates to the aged care population with empathy, understanding and respect
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
In order to join our team, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza.
Baptistcare are one of WA’s largest not-for-profit providers supporting residential care, home care services and retirement living in both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our customers, but also your well-being and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact with the subject heading “Housekeeping Partner - Busselton”. Please note that we do not accept applications to this email address, they must be submitted online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice. Current closing date is 31st December 2021.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania