Update day: 27-09-2023
Category: Human Resources
Industry: Human Resource
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $90k ~ $100k
What do we do?
Minprovise are a leading supplier of specialist maintenance services, with a focus on fixed plant mineral processing equipment, including crushers, apron feeders, belt filters and screens. Our expert teams take pride in safely troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing critical mining assets.
About the opportunity
A newly created role is now available for an experienced HR Advisor to join our Resourcing & HR team, based in our Welshpool head office.
Initially, this is a 6-month contract opportunity, with a view to permanency for the right person. You must be confident in your decision making and relations with all walks of life such as tradies and Supervisors and hold the ability to build rapport at all levels across a diverse workforce.
This is a true generalist position where, along with supporting our Senior HR Advisor, you will be heavily involved in performance management, grievance disputes, policy reviews and everything in between.
Although you will not be required to be actively involved in processing payroll, for the purposes of reporting and auditing, you will be required to have knowledge and understanding of payroll principles and payroll systems.
You can expect your days to look like this:
- Actively support the development, implementation, and review of HR policies and procedures
- Conducting grievance and disciplinary investigations, from start to finish
- Providing accurate information and advice to stakeholders on areas of employee relations through the interpretation, development and application of HR policies, programs and practices in line with current employment legislation
- Assist in the implementation of initiatives supporting employee engagement and retention
- Payroll auditing and reporting requirements as needed
- Proactively promoting the Minprovise values, vision and purpose
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a high-volume recruitment environment with a focus on heavy industry is beneficial to your success in this role, but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in bulk screening techniques will be highly regarded
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload whilst working to rapid deadlines
- Communication is key, and you are confident liaising with all levels of staff and candidates
- High level of attention to detail, and are comfortable navigating your way around various CRM systems and excel spreadsheets
What we offer:
We offer competitive remuneration and career growth opportunities in a newly created team, an inclusive workplace culture and a growing employee benefits offering.
To apply, click the apply button and you will be directed through the application process. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
We support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
You must hold legitimate rights to work in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.
In line with current Government guidelines, you will be asked to provide evidence of your Covid-19 vaccination status prior to interview.
Minprovise is an Australian privately owned and operated business, specialising in the supply and service of crushing and mineral processing (fixed plant) equipment to several major mining companies throughout Australia. We pride ourselves on providing specialised and quality services to our clients, ensuring that projects are completed on-time and within budget. The safety of our workforce is our priority.
Subscribe to our ’job alerts’ via our website https://www.minprovise.com.au/careers/ and like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/minprovise to be kept updated with our projects and activities!
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales