Update day: 08-12-2023
Job type: Full Time
With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
SCEE is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a HSE Administrator to join our team on the Albemarle Kemerton Lithium Project based in the South West of WA. The position is based onsite and the roster is 5/2 and 6/1.
The Albemarle Kemerton Plant is a greenfield world scale Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate production plant to be located at the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area approximately 160 km south of Perth, Western Australia, and 17 km north-east of the existing port town of Bunbury.
Main accountabilities/responsibilities include:
- Provide administration support to the HSE department to maintain effective systems
- Maintain HSE data and documents for the project
- Assisting with the preparation of pre-start and tool box meetings
- Comply to all legislative and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate communication of HSE notices or information
To be considered for this position, it is essential to possess the following:
- Previous onsite administration experience within the resources industry (highly regarded)
- Interest in HSE or working towards HSE qualification
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft office
- Desire to continually improve
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Hold a current WA Manual Drivers licence
- Hold an OHS Construction Induction Card
Proven experience, confidence in your abilities and a drive to succeed will ensure your success with the company.
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales