Category: Production / Operation
Job type: Temporary
Your new company
This agency has a science and research focus in their approach to developing programs for the Australian public. It is centrally located and offer the opportunity for a 6 month contract with the view for a further 6 months extension.
Your new role
This role is responsible for managing a wide range of Procurement and Contract Management activities within the Information Management and Technology Business unit of this agency.
What you’ll need to succeed
This role requires:
- Undertaking IMT Request for Tender (RFT) activities as Procurement Lead
- Drafting, managing and supporting IMT Request for Quote (RFQ) and Panel Procurement Activities
- Supporting the engagement and extension of IMT Contractor workforce
- Providing general commercial advice to the IMT Executive
- Working with, and advising, IMT technical teams on Procurement and Contract Management matters
- Coordinating with key internal stakeholders external to IMT such as Legal, Strategic Procurement etc as required
- Meeting with Key IMT vendors in regular contract management meetings and dispute resolution activities
- Ensuring all procurements are completed in accordance with the procurement policy, the Commonwealth Procurement Rules and connected policies.
What you’ll get in return
A chance to work collaboratively with a team in a role that develops your skills and knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ’apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tess on 61127672 or email at If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2588723
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales