Update day: 19-12-2021
Category: Marketing / PR
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentBluethumb represents over 11,000 emerging and established artists from across Australia. With over 30,000 artworks sold, we are Australia’s largest and fastest growing online art marketplace. We represent the intersection of technology and art and for those passionate about either (or both) of these spaces it is a truly exciting place to work at and help build into the global leader.
Right now we’re looking for a bright, energetic individual to join our team as a full-time social media / digital marketer to work on our social media accounts. The role focuses on managing Bluethumb’s Facebook account, creating and managing in-house Facebook marketing campaigns as well as working with our team expanding new digital channels.
The role involves a variety of paid social tasks, from creating customised ads for individual artists to managing our in-house e-commerce funnel. The ideal candidate will be fascinated with up-to-the-minute Facebook best practice and getting the best results from campaigns.
This role is for an experienced social media marketer to assist our marketing team grow our digital channels and take over the reins of Bluethumb’s Facebook Business Manager account.
To succeed in this role you will need
- Strong experience creating, optimising and managing Facebook campaigns for e-commerce [ex agency a bonus].
- Technical ability > this is hands on management of a large and growing account.
- Great communication skills.
- Passion, curiosity and desire to grow professionally.
- Self motivated and hard working nature.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere is a bonus, but not required.
- Experience with TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube is highly regarded.
The benefits of this role include, but are not limited to
- Melbourne or Adelaide office location;
- Working with a small, supportive and passionate team growing a fantastic art-technology company;
- Making a genuine impact on Australia’s art scene and being part of its growth;
- Office dogs, Friday team lunches, staff discounts on art purchase;
- A fun and supportive working environment;
- Ample training will be provided for all services and platforms involved.
Address: Bluethumb Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania