Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Health Care Providers & Services
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $100k - $130k
Education: Vocational or Certificates
Indigenous Families, Children, Youth-Vacancies
- Service Manager - DV/Families, Capricorn Coast QLD
-Mental Health, Therapeutic Clinician/ Senior Mental Health Worker - Darwin/Central Aust. Social & Emotional Well Being
-Salary Packaging, Additional Financial Incentives
-Full Time or 6 Month Contract - your choice
-Possible Accommodation/Relocation Assistance
Come Alone or Bring the Family. Dynamic Positions, Clinical, Community & Outreach Settings. Your Choice of Location, Capricorn Coast QLD, Top End NT Darwin or the Heart Beat of Central Australia - Alice Springs, Exciting Cultural Experiences!!
About The Employers - Large national health, community, family service providers. Services include, Indigenous programs, DV, family, mental health, social, emotional- well being, AOD, counselling and support services, including disabilities and allied health. Our teams are vibrant, multi-disciplinary who have come from across Australia, with a mix of experiences and specialties.
Position Specifics - 3 key autonomous roles are part of our multidisciplinary dv/families, mental health teams, providing evidence-based practises/sessions to our indigenous children, families and youth. For those who have mild to moderate mental health including social and emotional wellbeing needs/requiring, DV, family support.
Skill Sets May Include:
- Qualified counsellor/therapist/registered/provisional psychologist, social worker, nurse/OT therapist
- A demonstrated understanding in regards to children, families and youth, mental health and or dv, families, social, emotional well being
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work with Indigenous communities
- Computer literacy with ability to use electronic patient databases
-Generous Base Salaries
- Salary Packaging, Leave Loading,
- Fast Tracking Career Opportunities
- Study Development Opportunities
- Additional Financial Incentives
- Possible Accommodation/Relocation Assistance
So much to see and do. Your Choice, The Majestical Capricorn Coast of QLD or Cosmopolitan Darwin where the sun sets on water or Central Australia, Uluru, The Olgas, Kings Canyon, camping, 4 wheel driving, fishing.
What are your career, travel and cultural goals for 2021? Something different for a while?
no phone calls pls To apply send your resume in MS Word by going to the Apply Now button at the bottom of this ad, alternatively no phone calls pls
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales