Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job type: Full Time
This multi-national organisation has a strong reputation as one of Australia’s leading providers of financial and business services. With a focus on success and progression for both their staff and clients this has allowed them to secure their standing as one of the Gold Coast’s Leading firms!
Due to continued growth, they are looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to take their Public Practice career to the next level!
- CA mentoring, financial support and study leave
- Personalised career progression plan
- Exceptional Culture
- Wellbeing benefits e.g., Vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Work from home opportunities
This role is perfect for an individual who is looking to work in a diverse and supportive firm, that has a focus on forging long-term relationships between clients and staff!
This is a great opportunity to diversify your experience through training, mentoring and exposure to clients from various industries.
Your duties in this role include:
- Prepare tax returns and financial statements for clients across a range of industries.
- Calculate various tax calculations including Div. 7a, CGT, FBT, GST, Payroll Tax etc.
- Conduct tax planning meetings and provide relevant advice.
- Liaising with the ATO on behalf of clients
- Utilising MYOB, Xero, and QuickBooks
The Ideal Candidate:
- A motivated, proactive, and approachable person
- Ideally CA or CPA qualified or partially completed
- Degree qualified
- 3-5 years accounting experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Anthony Ross directly for a confidential discussion:
Phone: 07 3229 8020
Mobile: 0408 457 293
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales