Update day: 19-12-2021
Category: Social Work / Community Services
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $70,000
Who Are We?
Ability Options is a stand out Employment Service provider with a proven track record of delivering high star rating performance. From 33 offices across NSW, each year we support over 12,500 jobseekers including parents, Indigenous communities, school leavers and people with disability to prepare for, gain and maintain employment.
Ability Options is committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity and human rights. We respect and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people and people with disability.
A Fixed term opportunity is available at our Central Coast office for an experienced employment consultant. As an Employment Consultant, you will be working with a diverse range of people and employer networks to achieve employment outcomes through ongoing mentoring and support.
You will have a highly empowering style with the ability to facilitate group learning activities. You will be passionate about enhancing customer experience and motivated to succeed with a proven track record in meeting KPIs, building relationships and displaying a resilient can do attitude.
Employment Consultant will partner with job seekers to plan, secure and maintain sustainable employment through sourcing and developing enduring employer and other stakeholder relationships that generate employment opportunities.
As part of this role you will be required to travel within your region.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Your resourcefulness to deliver skill based training sessions to build capacity for employment
- Your ability to support job seekers to achieve their goals through employment outcomes
- Your ability to deliver effective employment solutions to local businesses
- Your excellent administration skills and ability to maintain thorough case notes
- Your local knowledge of the labour market and experience in placing clients into local employment opportunities
- Your excellent communication skills in promoting job seekers to local employers and seeking future employment opportunities
- Satisfactory background checks including; NDIS Workers Check and/or Working With Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer focused roles
- Experience working with in the disability service sector highly regarded
- Current driver’s licence (minimum P2)
Why Work for Us?
When you join Ability Options you will experience a vibrant, values driven organisation where the people we support are at the centre of everything we do.
In return for your skills and experience you will receive:
- Competitive remuneration package with above award salary
- Access to Fitness passport gym membership
- Flexible work arrangement incl. RDO
- Rewards and recognition program
- Ability to purchase additional leave after 1 year of service
- Ability to significantly increase your take home pay with not-for profit salary packaging
- A rewarding career where you contribute to make a difference in the community and in people’s lives
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania