Update day: 27-11-2021
Category: Legal / Contracts
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $98,000
About Our Client
Since the firm’s establishment, they have been positioned in the market as a leading commercial firm specialising in a variety of areas including: business and corporate, banking and finance, real estate and construction, employment law, IP, dispute resolution and succession planning.
Established by prominent partners in Canberra, this firm prides themselves on providing outstanding legal service to their clients with a personalised, reliable, and competitive approach. They uphold a supportive and collaborative workplace culture where high performance and excellence is at the forefront of their value proposition.
They have been forming recognised in the prestigious Doyle’s Guide, an internationally focused service dedicated to identifying the best legal firms and solicitors, as one of the Best Law Firms in Australia. Furthermore, they have been recognsised in Doyle’s Guide again in 2018, 2019, and 2020 as leaders in their fields.
Seeking a full-time commercial litigation lawyer with 1-3 years PQE to join their prominent litigation team. Working closely with Partners and Senior Associates, you will act for a range of corporate and individual clients across many areas of commercial litigation, including corporate/contractual disputes, building and construction disputes, corporate governance, and insolvency matters.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Attending court
- Attending mediation’s and settlement conferences
- Drafting court documents
- Being attentive to their valued clients
- Preparing correspondence and briefs to counsel
- Running interlocutory applications
- Running hearings
- Working with some of Australia’s best barristers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- 1-3 years’ experience in commercial litigation is essent
- Must have graduated with a Bachelor of Laws or a Juris Doctor from either ANU, University of Sydney, University of Melbourne, UNSW or Monash University.
- Must have a high GPA and academic track record proven on you LLB transcript.
- You must demonstrate strong analytical and strategic skills, good drafting, and attention to detail, and be able to work autonomously within a fast-paced, busy law firm.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and technical excellence.
- High-level problem-solving skills and an ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, together with the capacity to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities;
What’s on Offer
Our client values their success to be derived from their ability to attract and retain high calibre professionals. This law firm is orientated around supporting individuals throughout their careers, offering stimulating work and recognising your achievements. This opportunity will allow you to build a strong foundation for a great career and gain exclusive exposure to high profile legal work.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania