Category: Export / Import
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $60,000
Changing Lives with Gardens
G’day, I’m William Crabb, the head sharang and founder of Plant-EM, here in beautiful, tropical Townsville. Kicking off in 2008 we’ve since grown from an irrigation and turf supply business to now, a Landscape Specialist company that offers full professional landscape services and renowned personalised service.
We’re a Landscape Specialist which aims to enhance our clients’ lives through the work we do in their gardens. Our team motto is ‘Changing Lives with Gardens’. Working together, supporting each other and ultimately achieving the best results for our clients are the cornerstones of all Plant-EM projects.
Plant-EM is a team of MISFITS. Individuals who come from a diverse background with a common interest to improve people and families’ lives with gardens. And right now, I’ve got an opening for a Landscape Construction Tradespersonwho gets how special a garden can be.
So, who are you? Well, apart from at least 5 years of real-world experience in the trade, importantly, if people describe you as:
- Switched on and a quick learner
- Happy to and capable of having good chats with customers which help them feel happy and confident
- A bit of an ’Energiser Bunny’ who will just "GSD"
- Diplomatically assertive - able to confidently manage customer expectations;
- Comfortable working solo, within a small-team environment;
- A quick and creative thinker, adaptable;
- Confident in asserting your opinion - but not arrogant;
- Decisive and action-oriented;
- Love taking the initiative and developing alternative solutions to blockages;
- A good ’reader of people’.
- And truly customer-happiness-focused...
Then maybe we should chat.
In simple terms... Changing Lives with Gardens. In practical terms, landscape construction, turfing, gardening, planting, paving, garden edging, retaining walls, ya know. But always with a smile on ya dial and a commitment to ’near enough is NOT good enough’. We surprise and delight.
Why would you?
Our vision is to bring sustainable gardening to the front creating sanctuaries for healthy living. Our Values are:
- Plant: Green and growing, to develop we must grow
- Larrikin: To enjoy, have fun and get satisfaction
- Authentic and genuine: To come from heart
- Nurture: What we water will grow, to look after and care about what we do and where we are.
- Trust: Believe in one’s-self and our team.
- Engage and make it happen: Be innovative in our approach, lean in, shoulder it and make it something worth admiring for years to come.
- Mastery: Strive for perfection in everything we do.
We’re a small, tight-knit team. We’re passionate and committed. This is more than a job to us.
Interested? You know you are! Click Apply Now, build your profile and then take a quick self-assessment that will give us insights into your nature. We don’t want a CV orCover Letter. They’re bullsh*t.
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
Plant-EM is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character. (Please note we are NOT in a position to sponsor individuals. You MUST be an Australian resident with unrestricted working rights in Australia to be employed here).
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales