Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
If you are a dedicated, caring and passionate Registered Psychiatric Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker who is looking for a tree change and wanting to advance your career in Mental Health then we’re looking for you!
- Multiple opportunities available
- Join our multi-disciplinary and supportive team in the picturesque and history filled town of Maryborough
- Relocation incentives negotiable with successful applicant
Lead Clinician (Case Manager)
In this community based recovery, Clinicians have the opportunity to build a relationship with their patient as they provide recovery focused treatment and support to persons experiencing mental illness throughout all stages of recovery.
Classification:Registered Nurse (Grade 3), Social Worker (Grade 2) or Occupational Therapist (Grade 2)
Salary: $41 to $51 per hour plus superannuation dependent upon classification and experience
Hours:Full time or part time can be negotiated
Key Requirements:COVID-19 Vaccination
About the Role
- Provide holistic, family centred, early intervention and evidence based therapeutics
- Provide assessment and clinical treatment, case management and support for patients, their families and carer(s)
- Identify, engage and include other key community agencies and service providers involved in the provision of rehabilitation, recovery, support, and discharge planning consistent with the patients and family/carer(s) needs
- Increase the understanding of psychiatric disorders and service delivery models in the community
We are a leader in regional health care, combining outstanding services with a strong education, training and personal development culture. We are passionate about delivering quality mental healthcare whilst striving to remain at the forefront of patient care and recovery.
Our Mental Health service offers exciting professional development opportunities to develop your skills including but not limited to eating disorder training, motivational interviewing and post graduate courses with integrated study leave.
Bendigo Health Mental Health Services operate under a philosophy of care to deliver evidence based treatment and patient centred care, underpinned by recovery orientated principles and values. Our Mental Health service is a growing regional centre big enough to offer opportunities to build skills and access career pathways but small enough to allow for social connection and a sense of belonging to the community.
We deliver treatment and care in the most appropriate and least restrictive setting that is sensitive to gender and culture, informed by an understanding of responses to trauma, and responsive to the contexts of patients’ lives and communities
Benefits at Bendigo Health
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career advancement opportunities and job security
- Team building and mentorship within the team
- Supportive and positive culture
- Free parking
- Salary Packaging
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Employee assistance program
Diversity and Inclusion
Bendigo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and social inclusion and encourage people from a diverse cultural background, people with disabilities and or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
How to apply
For a rewarding career like no other, apply today to be a part of our Community Mental Health Team! Applications are to be submitted online. If successful for a position at Bendigo Health you must provide evidence of your full immunisation record as part of the onboarding process.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales