Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Education / Training
Industry: Childcare & Early Learning
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $27 - $30/hr
Education: Diploma or Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree
A bit about us:
Explorers Early Learning is proud to not only be Australian owned, but locally operated by a Melbourne family.
We are all extremely passionate about providing quality care and practising the Explorers philosophy, inspired by Reggio Emilia. We value our teams and focus on supporting our educators in their own careers to grow and develop as early years practitioners.
We run ’Enrichment’ programs to encourage children to express themselves through art, language, sport & gardening and sustainability programs. The Explorers community is dedicated to promoting and implementing sustainable practices, including edible gardens.
Our all-inclusive program focuses on sustainable living, recycling, gardening, caring for animals and centre pets.
Explorers Early Learning Greenvale:
There is ample parking onsite for pick up drop off and all day staff parking.
Detailed attention has been placed on planning each indoor and outdoor space at our centre, with a focus on nature and sustainability. Our centre will be designed to stimulate children’s creativity, exploration and sense of belonging.
We would like to ensure for consistency and new families joining us that our educators are present and building those relationships with our children and families across the week. Monday to Friday availability is preferred.
- Regular professional development initiatives
- Supportive management and Educational leader
- Generous childcare discount
- Monthly RDO’s
- Recognition and celebration of hard work and dedication
- Fantastic career development opportunities
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively and lead a team of 4 educators in the 0-2 year old room
- Facilitate intentional teaching experiences for children
- Demonstrate good relationships with children, families and the team
- Lead the planning and be a first port of call for your team
- Delegate tasks to ensure all the educators are having the opportunity to grow in their profession
- Support and mentor your team
- Diploma level Early Childhood education and care qualification in accordance with the Education and Care Regulations 2012
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement quality education program using portfolio method
- Experience or understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach highly regarded
- A minimum 2 years experience in long day care or equivalent
- Current First Aid training certificate
- Current Anaphylactic training certificate
- Current Asthma training certificate
- Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Current Working With Children Check
If you are interested to further your career in the early years in a supportive, warm and friendly environment then we would love to hear from you!
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales