Update day: 18-02-2024
Category: Education / Training
Job type: Casual/Holiday
Are you a Diploma qualified experienced Room Leader or Lead Educator
Are you looking to join a Phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Make the move to Greenwood Burwood East today and make 2022 your best year yet!
At Greenwood Burwood East we are proud of our reputation as an Early Years Service of the highest caliber.
We have hand-picked and trained an amazing team of qualified early childhood educators to provide children with play based learning and development experiences to ensure they flourish in our care. Why not join us?
We are offering an exceptional candidate a full time, permanent Lead Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team, working 38 hours a week. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children
Our Centre is located in Burwood East with adventure-filled playgrounds which span over two levels and include sandpits, cubby houses, rainbow bike tracks, vegetable gardens, natural trees where this overlooks a small rumbling waterfall and pond just outside of our centre. On-site parking is also available.
Our care and education centre provides long day care to 143 children with a fully funded kindergarten program and highly qualified educators. For more information and photos, please visit our centre’s website:
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Confident with Programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication and commitment to developing the future of children
- A friendly and energetic personality
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form to submit your application online.
Please note that only online applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales