Update day: 27-11-2021
Job type: Casual/Holiday
Salary: ~ $54,000
At BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits
Whether it’s in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present our stores to be the best place to shop, we believe every BWS team member has a vital role to play.
We want your passion for drinks to help drive and create memorable moments for our customers.
To best serve our customers, the ideal candidate will have good availability across the day, evenings and weekends.
Role of a Liquor Team Member
Our Team Members play an important role in solving customers’ drinks and special occasions needs through their exceptional passion for product, great customer focus and ability to engage with energy every day. Key responsibilities include:
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers
- Confidently recommending products to customers which meet their needs
- Working as a cooperative team member, while helping others to learn
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Carrying out the physical tasks associated with the role
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to talk with customers confidently and authentically and provide appropriate solutions
- You don’t need to be a drinks expert to join our team - but you do need to have a genuine interest in expanding your knowledge and bringing your ‘vibe’ to the team
- We encourage our team members to own their careers - knowing your purpose is important to be successful in our business
- Being clear how you can lead and make a difference, in any role in our business
Sounds like you? Apply Now!
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Candidates will be required to complete a functional screening assessment as part of the recruitment process
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we’re all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania