Update day: 23-12-2021
Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Aged Care
Job type: Part Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Intrinsic Health are looking to welcome a Locum Physiotherapist into our experienced Allied Health team. Are you motivated to learn and continue to grow your clinical skills? Are you passionate about making a real difference working with the elderly? If you are passionate, enthusiastic, and willing to learn,this is the perfect role for you!
Intrinsic Health are aged care experts. We create successful partnerships with aged care providers by delivering Holistic Resident centred focused services that enhance the health and wellbeing of our residents. We recognise that health is experienced physically, psychologically and socially. With this in mind we adopt a holistic and individualised approach to treatment through comprehensive assessment, centred around the goals of residents and their families.
What’s involved in this role?
- Pain management
- Mobility reviews
- New resident assessments
- General referrals
- Equipment prescription
- Exercise classes
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rates!
- Various locations available across the Whitsundays, Wide Bay, Fraser Coast, Brisbane, Darling Downs and Sunshine Coast; and so many more!
- Accommodationarranged and paid for by Intrinsic Health (conditions apply)
- Travel reimbursement provided if using private vehicle
- Opportunitiesto become a permanent member of our team!
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Valid Police Check
- Current Flu & COVID Vaccination evidence
- Full working rights in Australia
Our genuine care and support for our employees is to promote the same level of support and care to our residents. Being a part of our company, not only comes with a high level of care for our employees, we also pride ourselves on our culture.
Contact our talent team today – 0426 024 708 |
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania