Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Export / Import
Salary: $25 - $26/hr
Kindness l Care l Respect
Aveo is seeking a Maintenance / Gardnerto join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Working within our wonderful community you will support our residents and village teams with day-to-day maintenance and regular, on-going garden support.
You will enjoy interactions with our residents and be proactive finding ways to support the village manager with proving excellent customer support and care.
- Attend various maintenance requests to create a safe and pleasant environment for residents, visitors, staff and others
- Liaise directly with Manager to ensure projects undertaken are safe, aesthetically compatible and timely
- Oversee maintenance work undertaken by Contractors within the community
- Maintain gardens and grounds, including the communal areas, and drive the community’s bus (as required) to enable residents to participate in external activities
- Support with regular gardening (mowing, hedge trimming etc.) across our communities
- Experience in General Maintenance and Handyman skills
- Current Police Check certificate
- Valid driver’s licence (required)
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Previous industry and similar role experience (highly regarded)
- Relevant trade qualifications (highly regarded)
Aveo’s vision is to be Australia’s leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo’s philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices.
We currently and proudly do so for 13,000 residents in 94 retirement communities across Australia.
To take the next step in your career click ’Apply’ to complete our online application form.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales