Update day: 24-08-2023
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
- June 2022 contract plus extensions
- Multiple roles
- NV1 clearance required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze, liaise and schedule the batches across multiple platforms and environments
- Ascertain the cause of batch failures/irregularities and either fix or delegate to relevant area.
- Liaise with relevant teams to rectify batch issues.
- Ensure scheduling documentation is maintained using EA.
- Ongoing monitoring of performance and fine tuning.
- Largely responsible for a number of reconciliations.
- Responsible for the majority of any required JCL changes
- Maintain batches across development, integration and production environments
- Perform testing and provide thorough support as part of regular release cycles
- Clearing of batch restarts as required via SQL updates
- Maintain batch run times and update run stats regularly for reporting purposes.
- Strong technical understanding of batch processing concepts
- Strong concept of batch processing tools, components and requirements
- Ability to read, write and troubleshoot C#, CA:Gen & SQL scripts
- Solid background in large scale IT software and application systems and database concepts
- Solid background and understanding of JCL requirements and coding
- Strong analytical skills to tailor batch runs based on changing compliance requirements
- Ability to install and maintain batch tools and other server administration tasks
- Ability to understand and maintain Powershell scripts
- Ability to read and understand CLIST
- Ability to transform legacy applications to the new digital platforms
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Erin McDonald on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW’ button below.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales