Update day: 16-12-2021
Category: Export / Import
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $75 - $80
Collar Talent Group is seeking experienced Underground Mining Electricians to join a leading electrical service, communications, and sustainable energy specialist in the industrial, commercial, and mining industries.
They have one of the industry’s strongest reputations for staff retention and promotional opportunities at all levels with a pipeline of projects into 2024. We are hiring for multiple Underground Electricians at all levels to join them on multiple projects in:
- Gudai Darri near Newman
- Western Turner Sync Line
- Port Headland
- Cloud Break
- West Angelas
You will be responsible for the installation and preventative maintenance of electrical infrastructures including underground cable pulls, terminating, testing, device installation and commissioning.
- A current WA Electrical Workers Licence
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Working at heights
- Current Police Clearance (no less than 3 months old)
- Current Senior First Aid / LV/CPR Rescue
- Underground Mining Experience
- High-Risk Licence with EWP endorsement
- HV switching ticket (highly desirable)
Projects: Scope of work includes installation and preventative maintenance of all underground electrical infrastructures including switchboards, HV and LV supply cables, Jumbo maintenance, Jumbo trailing cables, ventilation systems, flygt pumps and underground lighting systems.
Accommodation, meals and flights covered.
Rosters: 8:6, 2:1, 2:2 & 3:1 permanent casual positions.
Pay rates: $62.00 ++ Per Hour + Superannuation.
Tools: The company provides all specialised tools and power tools such as drills, grinders, etc.
Training: Our client encourages growth and additional training to upskill; Instrumentation Course, Supervisor Course, HR/MR License, Opportunity to move into a Leading Hand role.
- Great work/life balance roster.
- Opportunity to move into a Fulltime Permanent role.
- Career advancement to Leading Hand / Supervisor.
- Flexible time off.
- Fantastic company culture, the incentive for up-skilling & further training.
- Supportive and proactive management.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania