Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Job type: Full Time
West Gosford, NSW
- Join a professional and fun service environment
- Innovative, engaging and supportive
- Employer of Choice
A great opportunity to join the Accommodation team and contribute to a professional and fun service environment that we provide our members and guests.
Gosford RSL Club is a leading Registered Club on the Central Coast with over 27 000 members and boasts two motel properties, the Ashwood & Galaxy Motels. The Ashwood Motel located within walking distance to the club offers a fully renovated 45 room facility whilst the Galaxy Motel located next to the club offers 4 star quality accommodation with 49 suits and a 2 bedroom apartment.
Our culture promotes a fun, relaxing and safe environment for our members and guests to come and enjoy the quality service and facilities that we have to offer.
Gosford RSL Club is committed to developing its people with ongoing training and development opportunities readily available. We want you to have the knowledge and tools to help you provide the service that we strive to deliver.
Working on the motel reception will require you to but is not limited to;
- Taking guest bookings through face to face, phone and internet contacts
- processing check in and check outs
- Processing payments
- Processing room service orders
- Responding to guest enquiries
- Daily organisation of the housekeeping team
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Administration duties
- General office cleaning
This is a Part Time Role. Shifts for this role are normally 6.30am- 2.30pm / 2.00pm - 1030pm, with weekend and public holiday work key to this position. Our reception areas operate 7 days a week, every day of the year, with opportunities to also cover holiday and sick leave.
Skills & Attributes
- Motivation, enthusiasm and a great ‘can do’ team attitude
- Be Customer Focused
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Psychical ability to undertake the requirements of the role, including standing, bending, lifting, pushing and carrying
- Take pride in their appearance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Display safe work habits
- Ability to operate independently and show initiative
If you are an enthusiastic person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a service environment,
we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales