Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Health Care Providers & Services
Job type: Full Time
Work in this beautiful location where on your days off, you have the Great Barrier Reef & Daintree Rainforest at your doorstep.
- Full bookings from day one
- Work/life balance at it’s best!
- Full or part time opportunities available
You will be working for one of Australia’s leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries, and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
- As General Practitioner, you will conduct statutory medical assessments and pre-employment medical screening / examinations in line with requirements and instructions from the State Medical Director and National Medical Director Occupational Health Services
- Your role will include undertaking statutory medical assessments for private clients and government clients, tele-medicine and video consults and medical assessments via company software
- You will consult with injured workers and keep concise and accurate documentation of all relevant findings during assessments in a timely manner
- You will operate effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- General Practitioners may be required to travel between clinics
- Full books from Day One
- Very flexible contract terms and competitive salary
- Close to a range of beaches, the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest
- Good mix of public and private schools
- Minimum General Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in occupational health or immigration medical assessments will be highly regarded
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Requirement to be a Pty Ltd if a contractor
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales