Update day: 23-12-2021
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $40 - $50/hr
Green Light are looking for multiple NV1 Desktop Engineers to provide Onsite Desktop services to our client in Canberra. We require someone who has excellent communication skills and a passion for helping people with their IT related queries. Demonstrated experienced supporting Windows 7 and 10. iOS devices. Computer installations, Laptop deployments.
You will be self-motivated and keen learner who has fantastic interpersonal skills to maintain the excellent customer service levels provided onsite to the business. Must have demonstrated experience working unsupervised on customer sites.
- First point of contact onsite for any I.T related issues i.e. desktop and peripherals, network, printers, I.P telephone issues or faults. iOS device
- Queue Management and prioritisation of incidents and requests to ensure SLAs are met
- Performing second and third level resolution for Incidents and Service Requests
- Providing Deskside and End User Computing Infrastructure support when required
- Investigate and diagnose, dispatch the fault through to the appropriate fixer group for problem resolution as per escalation matrix
- Build and strengthen working relationship with relevant network escalation groups to assist in effective resolution of customer faults.
- At least 2-5 years of experience providing Level 2/3 Desktop Support in a Windows 7-10 environment. iOS devices
- Demonstrated highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new skills
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and implement creative solutions
- Excellent telephone, client service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolution of technically related issues.
- Understanding of technical concepts and willingness to work in a dynamic and high volume work environment.
- Any Microsoft/Cisco certifications would be an advantage
- Desktop Support Certification; A Plus Certification or Equivalent – CompTIA
- Understanding of ITIL process or previous experience in ITIL environment is highly advantageous
- Must have NV1 clearance.
If you have the relevant skills & experience to perform the above role, please apply at the earliest. Due to the large volume of applicants we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Deeksha Khanna
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania