Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communities and helping build a better future. Our steel has shaped everything from hospitals and schools, bridges and stadiums to fences and homes – influencing the way we live and work, now and in the future.
Come and discover the opportunity to join our Health, Hygiene and Wellbeing team in Port Kembla as an Occupational Health Nurse. People are our strength and their safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of how we work each and every day.
Being part of a skilled and supportive team, you will provide pre-employment examinations, injury management and treatment, and ongoing rehabilitation services for our people. In this diverse and employee-facing role, you will also champion and promote our health and wellbeing programs across the business.
What Will You Do?
Working across both our operational manufacturing sites and our business support functions located in Port Kembla, you will:
- respond to emergency calls on-site and provide medical treatment
- undertake pre-employment related examinations including drug & alcohol screening and hearing tests
- ensure employees are aware of and have access to employee support services including counselling, psychological and welfare support
- promote and deliver training for health and wellbeing programs
As someone who has a genuine care for the health and wellbeing of others, you will:
- be a registered nurse credentialed through AHPRA
- have a collaborative, understanding and open communication style
- equally enjoy working in a team environment and autonomously
At BlueScope, You Will
A career at BlueScope provides the opportunity to make a difference – to you, to your team, to our customers, to transforming products, processes and brands, and to an organisation intent on shaping a better built environment for all our communities.
- make an impact both within the organisation and in the broader community
- create and deliver innovative products and solutions that shape the world we live in
- grow on a path of continuous learning and development
- enjoy the sense of belonging that comes from working with people who genuinely look out for one another
Come and discover us at bluescope.com/life-at-bluescope/. Together we can make a world of difference.
Applications close: Wednesday 5th May 2021.
Address: BlueScope Port Kembla, New South Wales, Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales