Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Health Care Providers & Services
Job type: Full Time
Intrinsic Health are excited to recruit for our next Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist superstar to join our Aged Care team. This is the perfect opportunity for a therapist who is passionate, enthusiastic, and motivated!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work within a growing multidisciplinary team that distinguishes themselves through their high quality, holistic healthcare services and genuinely caring approach by assessing, treating, and preventing disorders in human movement caused by injury or disease.
You will provide a variety of services such as:
- Providing appropriate assessments, treatment programs and re-evaluations for all residents
- Treating residents to reduce pain, improve circulation, strengthen muscles, improve cardiothoracic, cardiovascular and respiratory functions, restore joint mobility, and improve balance and coordination
- Assisting and reviewing with rehabilitation and pain management for our residents
- Providing allied health services to assist with mobility and strengthening and consulting with other Health Professionals as required about residents’ problems, needs and progress
- Development of individual care plans and recording treatments given and residents’ responses and progress
- Fall prevention, education, and strength training work
- Designing and implementing exercise programs
- Conducting manual handling training sessions
- Evaluation, assessment and provision of training for specialist equipment
We are seeking therapists who are motivated to continue to grow their clinical skills and are passionate about making a real difference working with the elderly.
Due to expediential company growth, we have various permanent and casual roles available. Based across Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and the Whitsundays. All roles can be tailored for the right candidate.
- Above award remuneration packages
- Ongoing professional development with regular team CPD sessions
- Full induction and mentor program
- Opportunities for growth into leadership and management roles
- Become an integral part of a skilled and nurturing team
- Permanent and casual roles available
- Flexible working arrangements, tailor your day to suit you!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Intrinsic Health are aged care experts. We create successful partnerships with aged care providers by delivering Holistic Resident centred focused services that enhance the health and wellbeing of our residents. We recognise that health is experienced physically, psychologically and socially. With this in mind we adopt a holistic and individualised approach to treatment through comprehensive assessment, centred around the goals of residents and their families.
Our genuine care and support for our employees is to promote the same level of support and care to our residents. Being a part of our company, not only comes with a high level of care for our employees, we also pride ourselves on our culture.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Driven and passionate about pursuing your career goals
- Exceptional time management skills
- Comfortable working in a high-growth business
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Genuine passion for working in aged care
- Qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Valid National Police Check
- Current Vaccination Evidence (Flu Shot + COVID Vaccine)
- The right to work in Australia
- Current drivers’ licence and access to vehicle
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates (or willingness to obtain)
For more information about our roles, please contact our friendly talent team on 0401 013 172. We welcome all queries.
Applications can be emailed to or apply directly through this website.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales