Category: Health / Medical Care
Our client is a growing private practice who specialises in treating a broad spectrum of neurological conditions. Their highly-skilled team is comprised of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists who work collaboratively to service clients with a range of conditions including SCI, neuromuscular disorders, ABI and other neurological presentations.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a dynamic Occupational Therapist to take on a specialised neurological therapy role in Melbourne.
In this role, you will be involved in the delivery of high-quality occupational therapy in a wide range of settings including in the clinic and out in the local community, in clients’ homes, or workplace. Treat a broad range of neurological conditions and extend your skills in community neurological therapy. Apply your expertise to address your individual clients’ needs, and work in an environment that supports you with ongoing professional development opportunities.
Enjoy working with a highly-trained, multidisciplinary team, and build strong relationships with patients and families. This role also provides an opportunity to apply your expertise across neurological clinical areas that can be tailored to your areas of clinical interest.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered.
- $80K - $100K (depending on experience)
- Highly-skilled, multidisciplinary team
- Flexible hours and ongoing support
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional development allowance
- Company car, laptop and mobile provided
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (1-year of neuro experience is desirable)
- A passion for high-quality OT service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the community/NDIS setting (desirable)
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Current Police Check
- Current driver’s licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales