Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
- Fulfilling and Rewarding role!
- Attractive Salary!
- Career Progression!
Occupational Therapist -
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
We are continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments in order to improve the quality of life and physical independence of our elderly patients.
What’s on Offer:
- Casual, Part-Time & Full Time Roles
- Attractive AnnualandHourly Rates
- Annual Performance Review and Salary Increase
- Internal Training & Professional Development
- Extensive CareerandLeadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
Your New Role
- Residential Aged Care
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
Apply directly or get in touch today:
Caitlin Scarff | | 0433 845 347
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales