Update day: 21-12-2021
Category: Real Estate
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $60,000
- Up to $50,000 + Super
- Consistent support and ongoing training provided
- Well established SOR Agency | Great Reputation
- Well-established & award winning SOR Agency with an outstanding reputation within the industry
- Excellent staff retention "Great feedback from previously placed candidates"
- Dedicated and passionate agency, ready to invest in you
- Easy going office with an amazing team culture
A little about The Role
- Assist with office administration
- Manage the key register
- Lassie and coordinate with contractors
- Handle all in coming calls and delegate to appropriate person
- Database management
- Assist with the property listing process and preparation
- Filtering and manage website enquiry
- Prepare marketing material if required
- NO AH appointments
- Monday - Friday - 5pm finish
Benefits you will experience ...
- Tech savvy and paperless office, working towards better productivity and fantastic work life balance!
- Car parking available on site
- Supportive and encouraging directors who do not overwork their team
- Collaborative team culture, regular staff lunches & functions
- Award winning and growing company with big plans
YOU will have ...
- Real Estate experience
- Corporate and professional presentation
- Intermediate computing skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- A passion for helping others when they are overloaded
- An eye for detail to keep reception looking tidy
- Confidence & exceptional telephone manner & customer service skills
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW or contact Nikki White on 0472 582 395 / (08) 93256300for a confidential chat about this role.
Please note that due to a high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.
Experienced Real Estate Professionals are encouraged to keep in touch with me for any upcoming opportunities.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania