Update day: 20-04-2022
Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Health Care Providers & Services
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $70k - $95k
You will provide return to work case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals, to help restore injured members of you local community to their highest level of functional performance.
NEW GRADS ARE ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
About the Company
If you are looking for a workplace with a committed team, exceptional standards & an enjoyable place to work, this could be just what you have been looking for. Our client believes in a dynamic & collaborative culture, with a focus on values which encourages innovation & new opportunities every day.
There is no ’thrown in the deep end’, you will be mentored if you are ’New to Industry’ or a ’New Grad’. You will have a Team Leader who is committed to your success and professional development and will assist you to build your own presence and branding.
This client enjoys high staff retention rates and is recruiiting due to massive growth at the present as they further build a highly skilled, multidisciplined team of industry specialist consultants.
- motivated and organised health professional
- confident to work individually or as part of a team
- build relationships
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to self-manage, self-review and engage feedback
Psychologists ( Registered or Provisional ), Rehabilitation Counsellors and Social Workers will also be considered
About the role
- self-manage a caseload of patients who have sustained either physical or psychological injury
- Assist with patient needs
- develop and implement action plans to enable a safe return to work
- facilitate return to work case management
- perform therapeutic assessments and ergonomic assessments
- perform training and functional capacity evaluations as required
- see the rehabilitation process from start to end.
Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in your relevant discipline
- current registration with AHPRA, ESSA or ASORC
- Experience as a Rehab Consultant is highly regarded
- excellent time management and organisational ability
- high level of emotional intelligence
- proven competency in report writing
- professional presentation and manner
- current drivers license and own reliable vehicle
* Salary above industry standard
* Flexible working conditions
* Weekday roster, no more weekends
* Full time position
* growing company with room for progression
* friendly work environment with supportive team
* opportunity to up skill & grow
* Out of expenses reimbursed.
If you are looking for a role with a national business that consistently delivers outstanding client care and where the effort that you put in are returned and acknowledged through remuneration, career development and where you will receive meaningful feedback and mentorship from a supportive Team Leader, then this could just be the role for you....
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, call Jason Heddle on 0488 969 999
or email Jason directly at
for a private and confidential discussion.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales