Category: Export / Import
Job type: Full Time
Your new workplace
This is a local family owned and operated business that has come a long way since its’s humble beginnings more than 20 years ago. Centrally located in Cairns, the business now employs a large team of dedicated professionals, supplying Far North’s Automotive workshops with new and used auto parts from both Australia and Overseas suppliers. The team environment is inclusive with a management that are strong supporters of community and family values.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be part of an energetic team who enjoy working together and deliver exceptional customer service whilst meeting team and personal sales targets. Your role is to give customers friendly and knowledgeable guidance, offering great solutions that will close the sale. Using your friendly and professional personality to build and maintain good working relationships with existing clients is key to achieve and exceed sales targets.
Essential skills and Attributes
- Ability to build good working relationships and liaise with all levels of staff and management
- Computer savvy to be able to learn the in-house program for quoting, ordering and POS system
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Team player, who enjoys working with others
- Problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Pride in personal presentation
- Able to work Full-Time (Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm)
*Parts Interpreting experience is a must*
What’s in it for me?
- Genuine career opportunities
- Close-knit and inclusive team environment
- Work for leading brand
- Solid and ongoing employment
Note: This position is open to candidates currently in Australia with unrestricted work rights as this is a permanent, ongoing position. Unfortunately, we are unable to process applications from candidates seeking sponsorship in Australia or those on a Working Holiday Visa.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Vlasta Eriksson at , quoting Ref No. VE2021SP.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales