Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $55k - $60k
Amazing retreat located in the Gold Coast Hinterland is seeking a qualified and experienced Pastry Chef to help elevate the a la carte restaurant’s desserts and the cakes and pastries in the Café. This is a full time role and has the opportunity for sponsorship
This is a family owned and operated boutique retreat. Known for their bespoke and boutique weddings and events, as well as their very busy a la carte restaurant with on trend menu and beautiful dining room and the cafe that features beautiful hand made pastries, desserts, cakes and preserves.
- Assist with menu development through all three outlets
- Prep and order to business trends
- Work in an a la carte setting plating and prepping desserts
- Ability to handle fast paced services
- Work and keep section prepped and clean
Skill and Attributes
- Demonstrated experience as a Pastry Chef in a premium setting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate positive attitude and genuine interest in the day to day operations
- Understanding of Food Safety and OH&S standards and compliance
- Experience in effectively maintaining and managing set ups, changeovers, closedown and handover to standard
- Use correct techniques and follow procedures and recipes when preparing and cooking menu items
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding time management during preparation and service periods
- Calm and composed demeanour
- Exceptional communication and immaculate presentation
- Qualification in Patisserie, Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- Excellent renumeration
- Option of sponsorship
- Subsidised accommodation and food
- Great working team environment
- Great work life balance.
Please apply here or for a confidential conversation please call Ash on 0424824052
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
You can also check out our website for other available positions
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Ashleigh McMillanon0424 824 052.
Seeking a job change?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality it goes to our team of experienced recruiters who will work with you to find your dream role.
Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you call us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
Did you know?
Frontline Hospitality has offices across Australia and not all of our roles are advertised on external job boards, so head to our website to view all of our available positions and apply for any roles of interest.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales