Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $40 - $48/hr
Are you looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity? If so this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a hardworking Payroll Consultant to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that champions work-life balance.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different? In this dynamic role you will:
- Liaise with customers in order to understand the work processes and requirements that are required to be addressed by the application
- Implement applications in a manner that will suit the business requirements of the customer and follow the methodologies and processes of the company
- Conduct individual and group training, product demonstrations and workshops as required
- Implement and control change management requests from client
- Deliver successful application implementation phases
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for implementations and the industry
- If required, work with customers to identify potential changes within the parameters of the product
- Ensuring high standards of customer satisfaction
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
- Solid understanding of SaaS and a genuine interest in emerging technology and innovation.
- A self-starter who can manage numerous, complex projects requiring high level capabilities, without direction and with minimal supervision.
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What’s on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a hard-working and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A highly coveted program of benefits including ongoing training and development.
- An employer who promotes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales