Update day: 15-12-2021
Category: Health / Medical Care
Position: Entry level
Job type: Part-time
Job contentPersonal Care Attendant
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo’s philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices.
We currently do so for 13,000 residents in 93 retirement villages across Australia. Our values of Care, Kindness and Respect reaffirm our commitment to both our residents and our employees.
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Toowoomba - Taylor St and Bridge St communities are looking to fill two permanent part-time Personal Care Attendant positions.
About the role & Aveo Freedom Aged Care Toowoomba - Taylor St and Bridge St community:
- Permanent part time positions available - two rosters to choose from
- Roster 1: W1 Mon 15:30 to 19:30, Sat 06:00 to 13:00 W2 Mon, Tues 15:30 to 19:30, Thurs 06:00 to 14:00, Fri 22:00 to 06:00.
- Roster 2: W1 Mon 06:00 to 10:00, Tues 06:00 to 13:00, Wed 09:00 to 14:30, Fri 06:00 to 14:00, Sat 06:00 to 10:00, Sun 06:00 to 10:00 W2 Wed 09:00 to 14:30, Thurs 06:00 to 14:30. This roster is fixed-term until late May 2021 with the potential to change shifts or move to casual.
- Aveo Freedom Aged Care’s purpose is to provide a caring, safe and inspiring environment that supports our residents in living their lives to the fullest through the latter stage of their ageing journey
- Will work as part of a team providing safe and effective personal care, tailored to the resident’s needs
- Ensuring all residents receive kind caring and respectful personal care that supports their choice and independence
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care or equivalent
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Current Police Check clearance
- Passionate Carer with excellent people & communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable & enjoy working in a team environment
- Reliable, flexible approach to 24 hour rostering
- Aveo Benefits - access to exclusive savings on hundreds of retailers, products & services
- Carer opportunities and development
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Join a leading retirement and aged care communities operator
- Be part of an organisation focused on innovation and support
Address: Aveo Group Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania