Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Part Time
Opportunity available for a passionate and committed night-shift Personal Care Attendant at our Aveo Durack Aged Care community.
About the role:
As a Personal Carer, you will work as part of a team providing safe and effective personal care tailored to the resident’s needs. This will include the support and assistance in activities of daily living such as mobility, showering, dressing and personal grooming, while ensuring the residents security, privacy and value to their culture and diversity. You will be responsible for delivering a kind, caring and respectful personal care that supports the residents’ choice and independence.
It is essential that you actively contribute to the promotion of best practice in OH &S and continuous quality improvement, and promote the culture and philosophies of Aveo.
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care or equivalent
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Current Police Check clearance or;
- NDIS clearance check
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Passionate carer with excellent people & communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable & enjoy working in a team environment
- Reliable, flexible approach to 24 hour rostering
Aveo’s vision is to be Australia’s leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo’s philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices.
We currently and proudly do so for 13,000 residents in 94 retirements communities across Australia.
- Aveo Benefits - access to exclusive savings on hundreds of retailers, products & services
- Carer opportunities and development
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Join a leading retirement and aged care communities operator
- Be part of an organisation focused on innovation and support
To start your career with Aveo select "Apply Now" to complete the brief application questions.
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills, expertise and commitment.
Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales