Category: Social Work / Community Services
Industry: Health Care Providers & Services
Job type: Full Time
Education: Vocational or Certificates
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of premium home-based care services. At heart we are professional, friendly and committed to our clients and each other. We make lives better by helping people remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own home.
The service we offer is meaningful not only to our clients, but our client’s families. All our carers understand that knowing how a client enjoys their cup of tea, is just as important as their personal care.
You are a fantastic communicator, knowing how to get your point across and easily understanding others. After having met you, people remember the way you made them feel because of a natural warmth you demonstrate, and the fact that you are a good listener.
You enjoy being productive, reliable and getting things done, and because you are proactive and organised you have a knack for helping people.
You will also have the following:
- Qualifications in Aged Care/Disability/Individual Support/Nursing and previous work experience in aged care, disability, home and community care or nursing
- OR lived experience in looking after a vulnerable loved one
- Current First Aid Certificate (obtained within last 3 years) & CPR certificate (obtained within last 12 months)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Our client is based in Mulgrave – therefore you must be based locally or willing to travel to Mulgrave for early morning shifts
- A current driver’s licence and a reliable roadworthy vehicle would be preferred
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will have a great opportunity to add significant value into client’s lives by supporting with duties including Personal Care, Domestic Support & Socialisation and Companionship. In addition, your role will include:
- Personal care: showering, grooming, dressing, toileting, hygiene.
- Housework: cleaning, laundry, meals, shopping, pet care, paying bills.
- Socialisation: escorting for appointments and other activities as required.
- Transport shifts: you would need to have a current driver’s licence, a reliable roadworthy vehicle and full comprehensive car insurance.
If you are a positive, outgoing and patient carer you will thrive in this ongoing program and we highly encourage you apply today.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Balance your work and home commitments with an ongoing casual fixture in this one program
- Additional shifts available within the Bayside region – build out your work week
- Flex your care expertise in a 1:1 environment, build rapport and familiarity with our client
- Enjoy the support of an experienced service coordination team available 24/7
- Know that through your work you are making a difference in people’s lives
- Work with a growing business with a great reputation in the community and the industry
To find out more about Prestige Inhome Care visit www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au or contact Kelly on for more information about this opportunity
Please submit your application as a priority, this opportunity will not last long. Shortlisting to commence immediately.
Applicants require a current driver’s license, a reliable roadworthy vehicle and full comprehensive car insurance. Our recruitment process requires to you hold a clear NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, through your relevant state government agency. Police check and NDIS Worker Screening outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation standards. Furthermore, all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Furthermore, all applicants must have the right to work in Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales