Update day: 03-11-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $52,000
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service? Are you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Group with over 17,000+ employees across more than 500 stores across Australia? Well, look no further! This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Pharmacy Assistant (Skincare/Cosmetics) to join our ever growing and well-loved family business.
The primary role of the Pharmacy Assistant (Skincare/Cosmetics) is to assist our customers with their healthcare needs. In addition, you are also responsible for:
- Assisting customers with cosmetic & general queries
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Setting up displays for catalogue promotions
- Processing sales and offering add-on products
- Assisting in the dispensary with scripts in/out as required
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Previous cosmetics experience
- Knowledge of pharmacy products and cosmetics
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills between all stakeholders
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
S2 & S3 trained applicants or holders of certificates I - III in Community Pharmacy highly regarded.
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory National Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agencies will not be entertained.
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales