Update day: 26-12-2021
Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Part-time
Job contentAn exciting new opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Podiatrist to provide clinical services within our Podiatry team. The successful applicant will promote foot health and deliver high quality care, whilst providing evidence-based podiatry services to outpatients, inpatients and aged care residents.
Podiatrist - Grade 1
Fixed Term Part Time position – 64 hours per fortnight, April 2021 to January 2022
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
An exciting new opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Podiatrist to provide clinical services within our Podiatry team. The successful applicant will promote foot health and deliver high quality care, whilst providing evidence-based podiatry services to outpatients, inpatients and aged care residents.
Applicants must be a suitably qualified Podiatrist, with current AHPRA registration. All applications must include statements addressing the key selection criteria.
Culture And Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program ; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Further information is available from Rachel Fry, Podiatry Manager or Jodie Cornelius, Podiatrist on 03 5471 3572
Applications close Thursday 15th April 2021
Position descriptions are availavle via the Victorian Governement careers website, Careers.Vic.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Check, Working with Children’s Check and National Disability Insurance Scheme Worker Screening Check.
Address: Castlemaine Health Victoria, Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania