Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
A Little Bit About Your New Employer Located in Townsville, our client is a highly regarded boutique family GP clinic. The team of staff are dynamic and driven, they are specialists in general practice and they have an outstanding reputation for providing quality health care.
Your Exciting, New Role This exciting leadership position will suit a resourceful and experienced Practice Manager, who is passionate about making a positive contribution towards maintaining a strong organisational culture. With the assistance of an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the clinic.
Duties will include: coordinating of staff employment and rostering, providing high quality customer service to both the patients and clinicians, scheduling maintenance and repairs, ensuring IT systems are operational, overseeing practice risk management, managing quality improvement processes, monitoring work health and safety, maintaining patient and practice confidentiality and marketing tasks in order to promote business and community relationships and be instrumental in driving growth of the medical practice.
The Skills You Bring
- At least 2 years’ small business / office management experience for a Health and/or Medical organisation is preferable;
- Strong leadership, mentoring and team-building skills;
- Financial management and Business Planning experience;
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and employment conditions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid experience managing an accreditation process
- Ability to review systems for operational efficiency;
- Ability to liaise, advise and negotiate effectively with key stakeholders;
- Impressive organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Strength in managing a dynamic multidisciplinary team;
- Medicare Benefits Schedule and Practice Incentive Payments;
- Advanced computer skills and familiarity with Best Practice software;
- Working knowledge of Xero and MYOB with be highly regarded.
What’s In It For You!
An attractive salary is of offer for the successful candidate along with the opportunity to become a part of a family owned and family friendly supportive clinic, with high levels of autonomy and responsibility, as well as healthy food/snacks for staff lunches every day.
What you do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ’apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 758236/JC
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales