Position: Not Applicable
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWould you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Currently seeking an experienced Pricing Coordinator to join the team on a 6 month temporary contract.
- Support with the administration of the business line price book, utilizing the current business system, ensuring the regular update of pricing information with regard to list pricing and fixed pricing in conjunction with the Global and Market Area pricing strategies.
- Provide support to the Spare parts and Wears market via Internal Sales Representatives, Account Managers and Product Managers
- Provide pricing on RSPLs as Excel Spreadsheet quotes based on current MALP or FPA price levels for the specific customer.
- Liaise with the Product Teams on RSPL fixed pricing as necessary.
- Collate and maintain a local price list for crushing and screening spare parts. Update the business system with all new material prices (YPR1) as materials are extended to the local sales organization.
- Liaise with the purchasing department with regard to changes in purchase prices from suppliers and review market and material list prices, reporting variances and changes to the relevant Product Manager.
- Monitor market area changes and provide analysis of changes back to the relevant Product Manager.
- Liaise with Product Manager(s) for extraordinary pricing (i.e. major components in excess of $75K
- Stopping work activities and acting, if there is a belief that there may be an uncontrolled risk to you or other people.
- Accepting responsibilities, following procedures and notifying the Supervisor if the job requirements are unclear to you.
- Only undertaking tasks for which you are competent and only using equipment that you have been trained to use.
- Using the Company’s safety tools to assist in controlling the hazards, which apply to each task you undertake.
- Speaking up to improve safety.
- Experience in a large multi business unit environment in construction, heavy industrial or mining industries.
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand complex design and engineering drawings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate with and influence all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to manage competing demands with the ability to work towards tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- SAP experience.
- Excel (minimum intermediate level)
- Highly motivated and results focused.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com , twitter.com/metsooutotec
Address: Metso Outotec Pinjarra, Western Australia, Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales