Category: Education / Training
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $97,000
Gladstone West State School has a permanent part-time position available for a teacher who will be able to operate to a highly effective level in the Special Education Program and within classrooms to maximize inclusive opportunities for all students. Co-teaching is the strategy that will be used to maximise Inclusive Teaching and Learning Practices for all students. High knowledge of Students with Disabilities is also an advantage to be able to fulfill the case management role within this position.
Position status Permanent
Position type Part-time
Occupational group Education & Training
Workplace Location Rockhampton region
Job ad reference QLD/CQR371535/21
Closing date 31-May-2021
Yearly salary $38010 - $57214
Fortnightly salary $1456.90 - $2193.00
Job duration Commence As Soon As Possible
Contact person Brittany Jaques
The Gladstone region is situated in the centre of the Southern Great Barrier Reef and provides easy access to a number of unique islands. These islands provide unmissable opportunities for diving and snorkelling through coral cays and reef lagoons. Turtles, an array of tropical fish and even Manta Rays are all common sightings. The region is serviced by rail, road, sea and air travel giving you the convenience to move around and see all the Central Queensland region have to offer.
For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school’s website.
What is in it for you?
As the largest employer of teachers in Queensland, the department has some attractive benefits for employees, including:
- assistance with relocating
- attractive salary and benefits
- incentives for teaching in remote areas
- locality allowance in specified locations
- subsidised accommodation in specified locations
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please Click Here.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please Click Here.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
Permanent employment as a teacher is available to:
- Australian citizens.
- Persons who reside in Australia and have permission or a right to be granted permission, under Commonwealth law, to remain in Australia indefinitely.
- New Zealand citizens who have a special category visa or a right to be granted a special category visa under the Migration Act 1958.
How to apply:
- Click the Green ’Apply online’ button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, the unofficial academic transcript for the current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales