Update day: 20-02-2024
Category: Mechanical / Technical
Job type: Full Time
Principal Change Advisor – IPART Officer F
- Temporary - Full Time until end June 2022 with the possibility of extension
- Fantastic opportunity to be involved in a significant transformational change through new business processes and an IT platform, driven by the introduction of a new regulatory framework.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team focused on delivery of a high profile, high value program
- Central Sydney location, with flexible working conditions (35 hpw) and remote working options
About the role
IPART is looking for a Change Advisor to join the Energy Savings Scheme team to support it through this exciting period of change. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the change activities needed to support delivery of the program objectives. You will work as part of a broader team on implementation of the new Energy Security Safeguard and will be responsible for identifying, managing, initiating, implementing and influencing change.
This change will be supported by the introduction of new business processes that will see new ways of working. This will include the introduction of a new IT platform, which will have a major impact on both internal and external stakeholders. You will support this significant change through the design and delivery of targeted change activities.
You can read the role description here.
The salary range for the position is $130, 413 - $138, 462 per annum + super, annual leave loading, and flex time.
We are looking for a seasoned change professional with experience in applying best practice change principles and processes with positive outcomes. You will have exceptional engagement skills with the ability to quickly build strong stakeholder relationships. You will be comfortable with ambiguity and have the ability to execute change activities in an agile environment. A proven track record in delivering systems or technology related change would be beneficial.
At IPART, we make the people of NSW better off through independent decisions and advice.
We are the independent regulator for the water, public transport, local government, electricity and gas industries and the Energy Savings Scheme in NSW. We also undertake reviews and investigations into a wide range of economic and policy issues and perform a number of other roles at the NSW Government’s request.
Learn more about IPART here
Applying for the role
Applications should include a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) that addresses the requirements detailed in the Role Description and a resume (maximum 5 pages) which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this role. Please outline as part of your application a significant change program you have been involved in and how you ensured positive change outcomes were achieved.
Applications close Monday 13 September 9.59am. Late applications will not be accepted.
For further information about the role please contact:
· Helen Day (Monday – Wednesday) on or 9290 8477
· Kristin Morris (Wednesday – Friday) on or 9113 7780
IPART is proud to be an EEO Employer who are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of all identities making us different and a true reflection of our NSW customers. As an inclusive workplace, we support flexible working arrangements and workplace adjustments.
- This recruitment process may include pre-employment screening
- To apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia or a New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand passport, or if you have a visa that allows you to work in Australia for the weekly hours specified and the term of employment does not exceed your current visa term.
- This recruitment activity may be utilised to create a talent pool to fill other ongoing and temporary vacancies within IPART
- If you require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please contact us.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales