Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Convenience and range are some of our customers core priorities and the Metro team is one of our most innovative teams; challenging our current perceptions around our convenience offering and ensuring our customers are central to all of our key strategic decisions.
We are currently looking for an experienced Agile Product Manager to come and support our growing Convenience Business. This is an exciting role, where you will be working on building next generation capability for the Woolworths Convenience Business. This role will be responsible for managing a variety of medium-large scale projects and help formulate requirements and design optimal solutions for the Metro Business!
- Provide day-to-day customer liaison and be responsible for relationship management, project management, and delivery
- Understand all aspects of the Metro Business including Metro NextGen, Metro60 and Metrogo
- Identify technology, data, and digital solutions and improvements to meet the evolving business requirements
- Manage a pipeline of multiple projects and workstreams, ensuring teams are delivering to Business needs
- Adhere to the Agile scrum processes
- Identify and manage risks
- Collaborate with Business Project Managers, Business Teams, WooliesX, Group Enablement, and Technology Teams, Chapters, and Squads to exchange ideas and deliver solutions.
You will have demonstrated experience successfully operating in a fast-paced business environment with proven use of Agile development, running multiple projects in parallel. You are known for your advanced analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through Technology innovation. In addition to this you will also have:
- A good understanding of Agile and experience in delivering Technology and Digital solutions is essential.
- Advanced stakeholder management, able to build credibility and influence
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Ability to take on all circumstances and challenges, and be able to recommend viable solutions, to inform stakeholder decisions
- Commercial acumen, with the capability to view the wider business and manage accordingly
- Flexibility and the ability to respond to rapidly changing market situations
- The desire to drive continuous improvement
An understanding of Woolworths end to end business operations (Supplier through Basket Sales) and of the Woolworths Group Technology and Digital EcoSystem will be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to collaborate with Metro Business teams and help build solutions to support the Convenience Business on a day to day basis
- Exposure to real work, business-critical activities, and the opportunity to build next generation capability for the Metro Business
- If that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, a great work location, and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly.
Grow with the Group
Woolworths Group has announced its intention to introduce a new requirement for Australian team members to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
For more information click here
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. This role is also open to applicants who are seeking part-time or flexible working arrangements.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales