Category: Civil / Construction
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $100,000
Highly regarded as a dynamic & flexible Australian construction company their impressive execution has been rewarded by supporting some of the most challenging projects in Australia. With a proven track record, they have the in-house capability & resources to undertake projects pan-Australia in multiple disciplines including building, civil infrastructure, defence, Industrial & environmental projects. They have a strong pipeline of projects.
About the role:
There is an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Engineer to join on permanent basis in Sunshine Coast. Working experience of flexible pavement (Asphalt paving) & traffic management during construction on Queensland Main roads is highly desirable. Reporting to Project Manager you will lead a team of site managers, engineer and supervisors.
- Provide onsite engineering services and technical support to ensure the planning, implementation and maintenance of traffic management is carried out accordingly within specified guidelines
- Interpret designs to implement in construction in collaboration with Project Engineering department and recommend improvements to increase ease of construction.
- Participate and contribute to site meetings, toolbox talks and pre-starts
- Daily site diary updating, identify & mitigate any risk of impact on the project schedule
- Providing technical advice to site team members whilst building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure optimum utilization of resources (material, machinery, manpower) allocated to the site in reducing costs, time and meeting budgets
- Ensure the safety of the construction team with the use of appropriate traffic management plans and control devices during construction activities, as per company policy.
- Exercise professional judgment in resolving traffic management issues, i.e. local council, local residents, road users, etc.
- Participate in critical incident management as per the Emergency Response Management Plan
- Review performance, train, coach and mentor your direct reports
- Civil Engineering Tertiary Qualification
- 2-3 years Asphalt paving as per TMR specifications preferred
- Understanding of HSEQ management systems, compliance and reporting procedures
- up to date knowledge and application of, legislation, industry standards and technological innovations for the role
- Proficient skills: MS Project & MS Office & administrative tools like Envision, Expert
How to apply:
Please apply via the “Apply for this job” button or online at www.beilbydt.com.au quoting reference number 218358. For initial enquiries please call Pravesh Sarin on (02) 9256 7000
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales