Update day: 30-12-2021
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Our client is seeking a motivated and proactive individual to provide day-to-day project operational support to the team of experts.
This position’s purpose is to work closely with the Project Delivery Management Team to ensure the projects, their artefacts and the system for measuring project status, is up to date and valid for reporting.
Main Duties Will Include:
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure effective, efficient and best practice management for the delivery of project services activities on the contract.
- Champion continuous improvement activities for current systems utilised on the project.
- Innovate new solutions for the better management of data on the project.
- Implement and maintain processes, procedures, instructions and guidelines.
- Manage the collection, production and recovery of meaningful data whilst ensuring the project services team have an adequate understanding of the requirements of their functions.
- Coordinate the project services deliverables effectively managing conflicting priorities.
- Maintaining exceptional customer service through the on-time delivery of the highest quality reporting and analysis to the Contract Management Team
Experience & Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills; able to analyse, synthesise and select the appropriate solution from a range of competing solutions.
- Strong project administration skills
- Demonstrated experience / understanding of project control processes.
- Experience in system analysis and software application development.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Excellent time management and productivity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Ability to coach and mentor others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania